Commercial DirectorThe key responsibilities will include managing a portfolio of existing and developing new business opportunities globally. Working alongside the team (Sales & Products) to build sales pipeline, generate revenue, product development, distribution, pricing strategy, market research, customer relationship management, value chain analysis, and strategy development. The operating requirements include establishing relationships in core DGCX markets, market participants, high level of analytical skills, drive creativity, delivery results, strategic assessment capabilities for decision making, astute financial and relationship management skills, and exceptional leadership skills. Key areas of responsibility include, but not limited to:
Drive the business:
- Shape and direct the team’s internal and external efforts to grow and sustain a strong, consistent brand identity among the organization’s constituencies, including the corporate and investing communities.
- Drive and deliver the sales growth of DGCX within targeted markets.
- Deliver revenue and margin targets through effective sales as a result of relationship management and business development.
- Lead and oversee product development this includes but is not limited to conducting due diligence and providing insights.
- Evaluation and management of the corresponding financial implications such as budgetary allocations, expenditures management, ROI & revenue projections, product launch plans, continuous monitoring for market appropriateness and forecasting for long term profitability of overall product portfolio.
- Effectively manage and deploy marketing to implement a comprehensive, integrated marketing and communications program, ensuring efficient coordination of all public and media relations, and management of relationships with contracted marketing, public relations, and advertising agencies.
- Manage and motivate teams, and effectively influence personnel at all levels of the Business
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring members of the staff in standard industry practises and global best practice.
- Minimum of degree education, preferably a postgraduate in Business/Economics/Marketing
- At least 15 years in the financial services industry in senior sales/business development/product management roles, preferably in the exchange space
- High degree of understanding of exchange industry and products, especially commodities, futures and options.